Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 18-04-2005 , 03:59 PM

again lip animation! Reverse node and connection?! hah?!

Hii again guys!! user added image

I´m back again for some questions about this Tutorial https://www.dirtyoldtoon.com/tutorial...utorial_08.htm !
And guess what!! I´m blocked again user added image !! this Time in the 8th Page of the tutorial: so i have a few questions :

-Can I create a reverse Utility node in the Hypergraph?! If yes how? Is it the Reverse node? I mean I tried to create a Reverse Node in the Hypershade Window then I drag it with middle mouse from the Hypershade to the Hypergraph! And that works! But the Problem is that I can´t connect it with any other node , like for exemple Mouth_Top_W0 node in the Tutorial!

-Other thing, what´s the difference between the reverse node and the reverse.inputx node mentionned in the Tutorial?!
- and the Last question : I don´t understand how the 2 nodes Mouth_Top_W0 and Mouth_Bottom_W1 suddenly in the Tutorial appeared??!!

soo!! That was all! user added image
I hope u help again!! and thank you 4 the quick answers!

CYA user added image