Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 20-06-2005 , 09:17 PM
Subscriber

What am I doing wrong, trying to shape dog, only one side shaping. . .

I'm guessing the guy doing the tutorial used a shortcut key or something and forgot to mention it, or his settings are different than mine. This is what I'm getting, but it's not supposed to be like that. Thanks user added image
user added image

# 2 20-06-2005 , 09:26 PM
Ok, its easy to fix while you have the whole dog head right click> select Isoparm> once it turns yellow go to your edit nurbs menu and hit detach. This will cut you head in half. You might have to select the isparm 2 times and hit detach until it becomes 2 parts.

that should help.

Kurt

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 3 20-06-2005 , 10:41 PM
Subscriber
It looks almost like you are modeling from the perspective viewport. Try pressing spacebar, going to side/top/front (whatever kurt uses) and click inside of one of the boxes, and press space once more.

# 4 29-06-2005 , 04:00 PM
Subscriber

dog trouble

Try going into the side view and instead of just clicking on the isoparm that you want to move, try and click drag a marqie around it and that should select the front and back side isoparms.

If that dosen't work you might have backface culling on, in which case you can change your settings under your custom polygon display.