Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 20-07-2005 , 08:53 AM
Tubby

NaturalMotion releases free endorphin Learning Edition [eLE]

NaturalMotion Ltd., the developers of 3D animation technology based on Dynamic Motion Synthesis (DMS), announces the immediate availability of the company’s free endorphin Learning Edition (eLE). Based on the award-winning 3D character animation software endorphin 2.0, the eLE has no time restrictions, includes all relevant product documentation, and offers a comprehensive support network via the company’s endorphin forum. The software is fully functional; however, it is motion file export disabled and is not to be used for commercial production.

https://www.naturalmotion.com/

# 2 10-04-2007 , 06:23 AM
Senior Software Developer
I have 2.5.2 and its a must have bit of kit. Makes your anims and dynamic sims soo much faster.

Here is a little test I did with the full version using Maya within its pipeline. It also supports Max and nay 3D ap that can import and export in OBJ and fbx files.

Theres a lot of work to do with the way the rig works and the weights on the geo. But a i said its a test to ensure I can import and export correctly.

https://www.home108.co.uk/testanims/endorphineblast5.avi

About 1.4Mb(ish)

The entire process, using one of the default fbx animation files provided with the app (walk.fbx), then a stumble and attempt to pull hands to face (not quite right tbh), took about 15 mins including the playblast.

This is a great app please try it out.

Chris (formerly R@nSiD)
Twitter
When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will truely know peace - Jimmy Hendrix
Winner SM VFX Challenge 1
3rd Place SM SteamPunk Challenge (May 2007)