Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 14-10-2005 , 12:29 PM

A wealth of stealth

Hi people, am new here, damn you 'phong' and 'blinn' whoever you are lol, i had to plump for the name shader instead.

Just a little scrapbook of a stealth i made a while back, all the flaps, cockpit cover, tail rudders, bay doors ect are all animateable to spec but the wheels i left basic, but i just got bored with it, so now its in storage till i get the urge to do more with it.

Took a long time trying to get the color/texture to look this way, spent nearly a week of researching the stealths paintwork, and i eventually ended up with a shading network the size of blackpool tower and now i'm scared to alter it in anyway as its so complex i've forgotten exactly what i did where LMAO............ever noticed that although the stealth is matt black it somehow reflects the environment by about 20 - 30% and produces virtually no specular ?!?!? must be the weird hi tech paint they use to deflect radar.

Any C&C or more stealth info/links welcome though i won't be working on it for a while, so much more of Maya to learn its easy to get bored with one particular project

Attached Thumbnails