Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 03-11-2002 , 07:53 AM

Hey um i need help with something again

# 2 03-11-2002 , 11:52 AM
Kevin
have you checked out the maya space ship tutorial? its around the net somewhere... its a poly modeling tutorial one

# 3 03-11-2002 , 04:12 PM

# 4 04-11-2002 , 03:39 AM
thanks guys but i guess i did it again by not explaining myself again

that tut isn't for ship building but this armor effect that i wanted to learn how to do and thanks for helping and i like that site user added image

~TJ~

EDIT:the question is still unanswered hehe just incase i didnt make that clear hehe

Last edited by Apollo15; 04-11-2002 at 03:42 AM.
# 5 04-11-2002 , 05:01 AM
Hmm, Actually that´s a pretty neat effect.

I suppose you could try creating a shader, and then keying the interpolation between transparent tiles and visible tiles (by playing with transparency attributes).

The precise know-how might be something you could have a lot of fun investigating how to do. Just create yourself an easy ship, and play with it, a lot. You´ll feel really good if you´re able to figure this one it out on your own.

Regards ...

btw: I´m also on it.user added image