Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 15-11-2005 , 01:15 PM
Subscriber

showing the uv number

Hi there all,
I wanted to know if there is a way to create a script that will display what number each uv cooresponds to?

The reason why I ask is because what I like maya to do is while I am sewing the uv's together, I like maya to show which number each uv cooresponds to so that I know which uv's connects with what.

In Max, this is already built-in and it is called "Show vertex connections". Don't ask me why it is callled vertex, when they actually mean it shows the uv connections, but my point is I would think that Maya should be able to do this feature as well.

# 2 12-12-2005 , 08:44 PM
Subscriber
in maya, the closest thing to that is that when in edge mode, it shows what other edge it is connected to. i guess its same thing except its edges instead of verts