Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 10-12-2005 , 03:27 AM

Endorphin 2.0 Download

Hey guys. I discovered endorphin a few months ago and must say I loved it. It provided some pretty cool simulations for human motion. Well I kinda forgot about it for awhile because I didn't have the money to buy the full version and the LE only provided video of the animations rather than the export of them. Well I was recently assigned a physics project involving the human body and I figured endorphin would give me the ability to do my project very quickly. So I headed over to the endorphin site and download the new endorphin 2.5. I uninstalled the 2.0 I already had and installed the 2.5. But when I tried to run 2.5 it crashes everytime!:angery: So I figured oh well I will just reinstall 2.0 and I can do it with it. But 2.0 can't be found anywhere on the net! I look everywhere and just can't find it. I was wondering if someone here had downloaded it and still had the install. If someone does still have the 2.0 install please post here and I will contact you with info on how to get the file to me as it is probably too big to be emailed. Thanks guys! I just pray that someone has the file so I can get this blasted project done.

------thatdudeyoulove-------
# 2 11-12-2005 , 12:47 AM
You know, instead of Endorphin, I can giv u another solution.
YOu can dl 3ds max 8 from www.autodesk.com and that has a rag doll constraint.
Its a thought..???

Live the life you love, love the life you live
# 3 11-12-2005 , 05:13 PM
I guess that could work, but I would have to learn a whole new program. And I don't know if Max has all of the built in motions like Endorphin does. Surely someone here has the Endorphin Install.

------thatdudeyoulove-------
# 4 11-12-2005 , 08:40 PM
WEll, of course Max dusnt, and you can prolly do that in Maya too. Im just postinig cuz I have nothing else to do, and Im sorry that I cant help, I dont have endorphin at all

Did u try to dl endorphin again and reinstalling it? And why wont it run?

I myself downloaded 3ds Max 8 trial edition and first it wouldnt run and it was because it was missing a directx dll file.
If it is something like that, then you can always search on google for that .dll file, and you [most likely] will find it.

cYa LaTeR,
MaTt

Live the life you love, love the life you live