Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 22-12-2005 , 01:53 AM
Subscriber

When is the hair tutorial gonna come out?

I got an email that the tutorial for hair is going to come out from SimplyMaya.

Will we get it by Christmas?

On all kinds of ways to make hair?

# 2 22-12-2005 , 02:39 PM
We just finished a new tut that covers maya fur on full character. I will be doing a maya hair tut early in the new year once i finish the current tut im working on. So it should be out just around the couner..

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 3 22-12-2005 , 03:03 PM
Subscriber
Is there any chance of a Shave tutorial at some point? There are no tutorials at all around for Shave, now that the manual is being updated (they were removed a while ago), and shave is the only option for us Complete users.

Cheers,
Malcolm

'England Expects That Every Man Will Do His Duty' - Vice-Admiral Horatio Lord Nelson - Battle of Trafalgar - 21st October 1805
# 4 22-12-2005 , 03:19 PM
The problem with shave is that its a plug-in add on and not sure how many members have it or actully want it...

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 5 22-12-2005 , 04:01 PM
Subscriber
I hope the tutorial is different than Digital Tutors...don't want a tutorial that say the same thing...

Is the tutorial talking about eyebrows, eyelashes and beard?

And the hair tutorial...how does one make dreadlocks and braids?

Can't wait to get my hands on them. Hurry, hurry.