Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 17-05-2006 , 10:18 PM

See from the other side of the 2D window

When I am looking let's say side view, can I change my camera so it will show me the other side view?
Same for face. I would like to see the back, not the face. or the bottom, not the top.

# 2 17-05-2006 , 11:43 PM
um, well you can create a camera, position it where you want, name it "back of side" and use it as a window. In Maya's defaults a "back of side" doesnt exist.

Live the life you love, love the life you live
# 3 18-05-2006 , 07:06 AM
Yes you can. While in the view you want to change go to "View >> Predefined bookmarks" and select the view you'd like.

# 4 18-05-2006 , 07:37 AM

Originally posted by Pursuiter
Yes you can. While in the view you want to change go to "View >> Predefined bookmarks" and select the view you'd like.

Very true, I found that out by accident

# 5 18-05-2006 , 09:27 AM
Subscriber
if you've got maya 7 you can use the little muniplator at the top right side of you work area. just click on the axis and you can move over to any view, including the back and bottom view.

A pint of example is worth a gallon of advice!!
# 6 18-05-2006 , 11:26 PM

Originally posted by 13th_resident
if you've got maya 7 you can use the little muniplator at the top right side of you work area. just click on the axis and you can move over to any view, including the back and bottom view.

Yes I have just discovered that. Thank you all for the responses