Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 18-04-2007 , 02:03 PM

incorrect texture orientation

I've used this program for quite some time, but I haven't used it for some time now. For some reason the orientation of texures is off in all viewport except perspective view. I've been fiddling around for a couple of hour, but no cigar. Just recently I went for a nvidia quadro 3450 (workstation card) to a geforce 8800 gtx (gamer card). Any suggestions on what's going on?

Attached Thumbnails

Last edited by modemmack; 18-04-2007 at 02:14 PM.
# 2 18-04-2007 , 04:17 PM
i stand corrected the images correct on the front and side viewports, and now the persp view is off kilter. what's up with that?

# 3 19-04-2007 , 06:02 AM
Senior Software Developer
This is a Maya 7 bug.

Search the forums for the POWER_OF_TWO, and you will find the solution.

Chris (formerly R@nSiD)
Twitter
When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will truely know peace - Jimmy Hendrix
Winner SM VFX Challenge 1
3rd Place SM SteamPunk Challenge (May 2007)