Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 04-07-2007 , 02:35 AM

flipping objects

You all know how can be some layer flipped by going edit>free transform>flip horizontal.

I want to do same in maya 8.5. How can i do it? I looked up in the help file, but i found nothing.

I know i'm litle bit borring but im newbie in 3d ( i started 15 days ago). So i'm realy pleased for every help.

Tnx

P.S. i'm sorry for bad english, but english isn't my natural language.

# 2 04-07-2007 , 03:30 AM
first freeze the transformations. then you use the scale tool and scale in 1 direction,until it is what you consider flipped. and in the channel box, set that scale direction to -1.00.

if you need help because you dont understand that, just ask what you dont understand and ill try to help, haha

Environment Artist @ Plastic Piranha
www.joopson.com
# 3 04-07-2007 , 03:50 AM
Tnx man, i do using just scale tool. It was easy, but i need someone to tell me. Tnx aggain