Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 31-07-2007 , 05:49 AM
Maniacal boy king of Babylon

street

Because tired from painting yoda in zbrush i am, made a start at a street from a random photo i have.
i am stil finishing the yoda, but have to trade up a little in z brush, in case anyone is wonderinguser added image

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 02-08-2007 , 06:14 PM

Good model street!

It's a good street model, hope you make up. By the way what are you choose render(metay ray or maxwell render) of the street?

Good yoda also.

user added image

# 3 02-08-2007 , 09:55 PM
Maniacal boy king of Babylon
Hi lealar, I still have a hard time understanding what you are saying, but i saw alot of, "good" followed by something i created, so i'm okay with it:p .

I honestly don't know if i will finish it, most of the time i quit when it's time to lay out the uv's, which i find to be very hard and tedious.
But i hope i will find the courage to finish the models i start.
:p
I use mental ray, it's harder to master comparing to the maxwell renderer from what i've heard, but once i master it i think my renders will be better for it.

And thanks for the compliments
user added image