I'm assuming that Windows isn't letting you change the menu color
from the settings box. So what do we do?
(If I misundersood 'can't change menu color', just scream at me
1. Run regedit
2. Find the 'color' folder in current_user - it should be there. Otherwise use the search command to do so.
3. There should be a bunch of labels with names refering to the interface like label, buttons and stuff, followed by a values listing the rgb like this 255 255 255.
4. Find the label that refers to the menu. Obviously, it should be 'menu'
5. Just change those rgb values into whatever you want by typing in new ones. I would choose a color
I like by using a colour wheel in ps or paint, and then copy and paste the rgb numbers.
5. Save the registry and reboot to see the changes.
Doing this could be risky, and I may have left out some info or used the wrong terminology since I now use Fedora and my XP box is not working. I would also back up the registry as well before changing anything.
C. P. U. Its not a big processor... Its a series of pipes!