Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 01-10-2007 , 07:11 PM
Acid44

2 painful problems...

1. the wireframe display is messed up... it cutting out parts as you can see in the pic

2. when i open certain scenes they wont run propely unless i have the attribute editor opened (the scenes run slow and when i drag select the colours in the work window get screwed up) unless i have the attribute editor open ittl run slower than a 2 million polly scene so i know it isnt my cpu. alsoi have my display at 1280x1024 and when i set it to 1024x768 the problem goes away but i cant work at 1024x768 the workspace is waaaaaaay too small... any help?:headbang:

thanxuser added image

# 2 01-10-2007 , 08:24 PM
I cant see the pic for the first one.

Not too suyre on the second but have you tried deleting the history, deleting unused nodes etc etc?

"No pressure, no diamonds" Thomas Carlyle
# 3 01-10-2007 , 08:56 PM
Acid44

Originally posted by gster123
I cant see the pic for the first one.

sorry i copied this from when i posted it in my wip...
pic:
user added image

ya ive tried all those and nothing worked user added image

# 4 01-10-2007 , 09:21 PM
Lifetime Member
acid in the pic that problem looks like you might have duplicate faces on top of each other .

2 x Modeling Challenge Winner
# 5 01-10-2007 , 10:18 PM
Perhaps you have alot of discarded things still in the "background" check the outliner to delete objects.

But this should only be a problem if you have been working with the scene for a long time and grouped alot etc.