Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 08-12-2007 , 12:02 AM

Funny marketing.

Hey, Im looking around for mesh examples to work from as I'm not happy with the one from my WIP yet. I found this for 129 dollars on turbo squid. Made me laugh.

Attached Images
# 2 08-12-2007 , 12:25 AM
As Zbrushiac sounds stupid!
Man, thats awful. If he's making good sales on that thing them I'm joining up!

I remember seeing someone selling a model of a Globe for over $100...

Crazy, You can sell anything online!

Oh, by the way, I don't know if your interested, but I happen to have a few images of peoples work that they did (I don't know who's of the individual pieces of work they are) but I found them browsing awhile ago. It's mostly Human Males (in wireframe) I like to use them as refs for my models, while I'm learning...... there very good.

Let me know and I'll give them to you.

www.stevenegan-cgi.com

"Your weapons are no match for ours! People of Mars, surrender!"
"Um, this isn't Mars. This is Earth."
"Earth? Earth-with-nuclear-weapons Earth?"
"Yes."
[long pause] "Friend!!"
# 3 09-12-2007 , 01:26 AM
user added image

And people actually bought this?

C. P. U. Its not a big processor... Its a series of pipes!
# 4 09-12-2007 , 07:08 AM
Hmm. Looks like she had a close encounter with a razor blade.

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man."

George Bernard Shaw - Man and Superman
# 5 27-01-2023 , 06:55 PM
Funny marketing is a great way to attract the attention of your audience and make them smile. It's important to remember that humor can be subjective, so it's important to visit web developer salary san diego and test out different jokes on different people before you release them as part of your marketing campaign.