Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 23-03-2008 , 01:47 AM

smee again... eyeball constraint proble

so my aim constraints work, except for when i move the character, then the eyeballs move, but if i move the aim constraints the eyeballs go all over, rotating around some weird axis that i dont know what it is.

i think its because when i bound the skin to the bones, i also bound the eyeballs. what do you guys think?

edit: i duplicated the eyeballs and deleted the old ones, and parented the new pair to the neck control, then constrained them to the old locaters i was using. user added image

Last edited by mcrae44; 23-03-2008 at 01:54 AM.
# 2 23-03-2008 , 05:27 PM
Hi,

when you constrained the eyes to the control, did you check relative? If you don't, it can create the effect you describe. Just un-constrain them then re-constrain, or you might even be able to just check it on in the attribute editor or channel box.

cheers

gubar