Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 21-05-2008 , 11:47 PM

IPHONE PROJECT

Objective: To make an animation for IPHONE using its VWALLPAPER software

Vwallpaper :- is a software that run any 10 sec video behind the icons in the iphone and it keeps looping it.

WIP:-Guys i am a Maya beginner and making a quite simple animation of a hydrogen atom . Please tell me how to set my camera such that

>480-by-320-pixel resolution at 163 ppi
>3.5-inch (diagonal) widescreen
>format mp4/mov

Thanks

# 2 22-05-2008 , 03:35 AM
im just wondering, what is going to be animated on a hydrogen atom...?

Environment Artist @ Plastic Piranha
www.joopson.com
# 3 22-05-2008 , 04:27 AM
A lot of things

The whole atom will be rotating on its axis.

One electron will be revolving around it using different ellyptical paths and then creating a small electron fog around it.

I will also introduce some fantasy effects for instance using the lightning option i will create sparks in the electronic cloud that will demonstrate the electron interaction with itself .

i also have plans to show the Bohr's theory in application for which he won the nobel price.

+

I am also modeling the dock bar that is in iphone in maya.

So there are tons of things one can do with a simple hydrogen atom and make your iphone look cool. As i am just learning maya hence i thought this to be a simple a good learning. user added image