Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 21-06-2008 , 12:23 AM

Car Modeling Tutorials

Hey, I'm new to this stuff and I was browsing around the site and didn't found a Car Modeling Tutorial for Maya.
Anyone knows a good tutorial from the beginning, how to set the blueprints, till the very end?
Thanks a lot.
- DS

# 2 21-06-2008 , 12:34 AM
Subscriber

# 3 21-06-2008 , 01:21 AM
Thanks a lot, although since I'm just a beginner I'm currently looking for free stuff.
Later on I'm planning on investing for this.

# 4 21-06-2008 , 02:13 AM
Subscriber
ok...here goes....there are free car tutorials but they are for 3ds max which as a newbie won't do you any good unless you know maya enough to know how to apply what they do in max to maya.....as far as tutorials go, the majority of them are in max....so if you are serious about learning maya, then it might cost you a few bucks.......

welcome to the site by the way and good luck with learning...hope to see some work

Toyota Supra WIP

I create feeling in others that they themseleves don’t understand.
# 5 21-06-2008 , 04:23 AM
I use Maya because that and Cinema 4D are the only ones that can run here on my Mac.

I'll see what I can do with the Maya tutorials user added image .