Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 05-08-2008 , 02:54 PM

hi guys im a new member for the community. i like to modelig and texturing so u can help me...............bye guys:bow:

# 2 05-08-2008 , 03:04 PM
Welcome muralivfx, but just so you know - I don't think this forum is the right place to post this. You probably should have went with Chat or Members Lounge...
Hope we'll see some of your work soon as well.
Bye dude,
Benny user added image

When in doubt, delete history and freeze transformations.

My latest snake game
(Requires DirectX9 SDK and Framework)
# 3 05-08-2008 , 05:42 PM
Super Moderator
Hi muralivfx, welcome to SM. If you have questions, ask, but ask nicely or else! =.= Lol joking joking.

- Genny
# 4 05-08-2008 , 06:41 PM
thanks guys

# 5 05-08-2008 , 11:14 PM
Subscriber
welcome to the boards

if you have any queries then we will help... but for a fee of $999,999,999,999,999... i haven't decided which currency that's in yet though so i'm gonna say we'll help for free

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D