Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 08-08-2008 , 12:48 PM

maya and after effects (need help)

hi
I created shinny animation logo with high resolution in maya. the animation process was perfects(happy). I imported my logo into after effects with some nice background. now I am trying to render it, but the final render looks pretty good, because it is for TV production need to be in HD quality and more than 1080 pixel resolution . the problem is that I can render the final video only in 720x468 , it is to small for TV video production. when I try view it in full screen , it looks blurry, I know because of the image resolution. so how can I render it in high resolution more than 720x..... ,

need help, any link/tutorials/website........?

# 2 08-08-2008 , 04:33 PM
Subscriber
What size did you render out from Maya? Is it renderig out of AE that your having trouble with?

If its AE your on about then just change the composition settings, these can be found under the 'composition' menu at the top.

Chris

# 3 09-08-2008 , 03:35 AM
the image format render in maya is full 1024.

# 4 12-08-2008 , 08:58 AM
You need to have matched the sizes before you rendred and comped.

If you want to render in 1080 then set it in maya to render it at that size, same with after effects.

"No pressure, no diamonds" Thomas Carlyle