Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 09-10-2008 , 11:39 PM

missing frames???

Heloooo!

I have ran into a little problem concerning maya, and I was wondering if any one else has had this problem, for some reason my key frames (the red lines) on the time line disapear as does all my interperlation in the graph editor...however, the animation is fine on my rig and in the scene, and i can still key frame, but there is no way I can alter the frames in any way because they ain't visiable on the time line or the graph editor, I can only imagine its a crash in the software, its a bit annoying though, espescially as when you save you work in this state, and it stays that way.....this means I have had to back track to prevouse saved versions of my work! Can any body suggest a solution to this problem?
:headbang:

cheers
chaz

# 2 10-10-2008 , 01:28 AM
Select the animated objects? Keyframes will only show up if you have a node with animated attributes selected. Unless you use character sets.

# 3 10-10-2008 , 03:39 AM
Oh yeah sure, its just that even when i have selected a animated atribute the key frames still don't show up, nether does that seleced object show up in th echannel editor, how ever when i select my short cut buttons for a particular object that does show up on the line.....I reckon its a soft ware glitch.....

thanks for getting back though user added image