Well I think I have gottern my wired problem with maya under control - been tweaking this for a hour and no crashing yet but will have to wait and see.
Yep eyes were off but that was because I kept the wrong half of the face - so thats now sorted - moved the ref so its a little more centrel - worked from the left hand side (her right hand side of her face)
Going to go make an ear now (missing from ref - errr).
The plan for this one is now to build her shoulders and pratice some head rigging and lipsyning - but going for as real as I can make her. Going to see if I can get Mudbox to handle her as I did a test with it last night and go up to 10 millon polys on the free head it gives you and it was still going strong.
Any one have a good eye tut as the one from gnoman seems to have gone.
Thx for the kind words so far
All my images are in HD - Plz right click and view image.
3D Molder at AO.com.