Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 03-01-2009 , 10:56 PM

cut the imageplane for panels, HELP PLZ

hi everyone,
I have image plane as you see in bellow, I need cut the image plane to 4X pieces(front/side/top/back), but have to be exact the same size and dimension otherwise they don't much each others, I tried with photo shop , all has been cuted to 4, but when I start modeling they don't match .
I need help to cut this image to 4x with exact size that they perfectly match each others ,

please if you know something say something.

p.s I can send the image to you if you want to help me

# 2 03-01-2009 , 11:00 PM
the image plane that need to be cut.

Attached Thumbnails
# 3 04-01-2009 , 01:27 AM

# 4 04-01-2009 , 02:19 AM
Subscriber
when dealing with bps, they usually dont have exact numbers.....if you cut them right, you should be able to be able to scale in maya to match them up....tha what most of us do....it should be ok an u wont notice much of a picture quality loss

Toyota Supra WIP

I create feeling in others that they themseleves don’t understand.
# 5 04-01-2009 , 05:29 PM
Thanks gubai and 99 for replay, gubar your tutorial link is great, thanks again guys, I am going to try,