Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 09-04-2011 , 12:12 AM
Subscriber

MeM

Hey!
Long time ago that I startet a new Thread! But I don´t know why, but I´m not as often at SM, as I did in my beginner Times! Everytime a really emotional thing, when I visit the new modern Simply Maya Communitiy!

I´m working on a big Movie Project, with my good friend and we startet do develop some concept art.
Really a big challenge, because of story requirements and terms of efficiency.

We did the last Gnomon Master Class and they said too, that conzept art in 3D is a new way of "drawing" images. Its more visual, can be used later and has more depth to feel the character or environment in detail.

I know that the attached image isn´t the best, but I felt that I have to upload some stuff! Sorry! user added image

Hope to visit SM more than the last time!user added image

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 10-04-2011 , 04:41 PM
Looking nice sofar, you might want to elaborate a bit for us, what that movie project of yours is all about though. user added image

TDW user added image

# 3 11-04-2011 , 11:57 AM
Subscriber
Hey! THx! Yours is nice as well! user added image In the near future there will be a website, where you can see the progress and lots of info about the MeM. The movie tells a Story about a war, which seems to be from a foreign world. Its about love and moral conzepts. It´s pretty much about the human beeing! user added image We hope to get 45 min. high quality movie with a emphasise story! I worked primaliry for real Film and there is no room for self effort! So I reinventet my skills to tell a own story! More Info I can´t tell you jet!