Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 17-02-2003 , 09:18 PM
Subscriber

B-32 Bomber

This is my first real go at Nurbs... What do you guys think? I still got a long way to go.

# 2 17-02-2003 , 09:20 PM
Subscriber
another

# 3 18-02-2003 , 12:09 AM
Subscriber
B32 ?

Is this a russian Tupolev Bear?

Or perhaps the "Peacemaker" bomber?

I think you have a good result right now. You also have the option of refining the shape of the objects. It doesn't have to be all that much work, so if you know how it is "supposed to look like you get results fast. I can recommend the surface-fillet tool, to make those neat middle surfaces, connecting the wing to the fuselage.

It's really easy. If I remember this right, you can use the freeform fillet, by selecting the whole two objects and do use the fillet tool.

You may have to adjust the settings afterwards.

As for the propellers, you can use the "deform-nonlinear deform-twist" to twist the propellarblades you have right now. Delete history and then you have some nice propellar blades.

Looking forward to see more of this bomber!

I do not support Bush! Nor Saddam! Long live UN!
# 4 18-02-2003 , 02:11 AM
Subscriber
TXS for the tips undseth. I will eventually get to the fillet part of things and I really like the deform tip. I will give it a try. I did twist the blades a bit buy rotating the hull.