Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 26-04-2015 , 12:18 AM

Cant open Outliner!

So whenever I try and open the outliner when ever I click -Outliner- its seems to deselect Maya itself and no new windows open. I tried restarting maya and my computer I also tried running Maya in administrator mode. Im not sure what else I should be trying hopefully some one has an idea of what im either doing wrong or what i can/should do to fix this.
Thanks for your help.

# 2 11-05-2015 , 03:22 AM

please help i took video this time to help.

It wasn't uploading directly so i posted it on Youtube i hope this helps and some one can help me solve this so i can get back to training i haven't been able to work in Maya for over a week now and i feel like its going to start hurting my performance soon user added image
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgT-...ature=youtu.be