Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 23-02-2003 , 10:36 PM
Subscriber

screenshots from Maya 5 beta2

# 2 23-02-2003 , 11:21 PM
Kevin
woohh maya 5 beta 2 already !!

looking promising!

# 3 24-02-2003 , 12:11 AM
omg! how long do you think it will take for that to come out?

# 4 24-02-2003 , 02:39 AM
Kevin
Ok every one - just a warning before this thread may get out of hand

Please dont ask questions on maya 5 beta (except realease dates etc) - meaning , dont ask how to use it!

And only if you have permission from alias or are an alias employee you can use the beta, It would be against all rules to post such things on this board if you have not got this legally.

Alias officials monitor this board regualy.

thanks for understanding guys - I am writing this as I just had to wipe a "maya beta" question of the board

# 5 24-02-2003 , 02:50 AM
ooooohhh!!! Vector Rendering!!

Sounds like "output to Flash" to me !!!

Hope so!

Now we will be able to annoy the CRAP out of Kevin!
Boooohhahahaha!!

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com
# 6 24-02-2003 , 09:38 AM
Subscriber
Hi Kevin,

I'm sorry if i have made trouble to the forum with this tread, is wasn't the meaning... I just got so excited when I saw it, that I thought I wanted to share it... user added image

but I have had trouble with finding any other infomation... except from a few other forums, an it seems they all are using the same screenshots... and at alias/wavefront's website I haven't found any info at all about it...

btw. I have found an magazine which have a competition were it is posible to win Maya 4.5, but I'm not sure if I may post it, so I thought I would ask first before I post it... user added image

regards

Strarup

# 7 24-02-2003 , 09:41 AM
Kevin

Originally posted by strarup
and at alias/wavefront's website I haven't found any info at all about it...

yes this is my concern. If alias wanted to release screenies then they owuld which makes me think this is just someone who has a dodgy copy and has done screenies and posted them.

If alias ask me to remove the thread then I will user added image

Thanks