Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 06-02-2016 , 03:25 PM

Error 19 - Maya 2016

Hi, I have problem with running maya 2016 after fresh install of windows (without internet connection or with internet connection). It's simply always giving a message that license is not obtained. I have workstation without internet connection and want to try maya (for non commercial propouse) but I cant.
Can anyone help me? What I have to do to run this program in trial mode?

Thanks,
BAD_COMMAND
user added image

# 2 08-02-2016 , 12:07 AM
EduSciVis-er
What license are you using? In other words, how did you obtain it? If you are a student, you can get a student license on the autodesk site. Otherwise you have to sign up for a 30-day trial, which will automatically roll into a paid subscription. This free trial is very hard to cancel, from my experience.