Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 26-02-2003 , 11:53 PM

YAY

Not that any of you will care but I just got my computer moved into my bed room, adn out of my parents place. I finaly dont have to wait for them to get out of bed before I can get on. MORE MAYA TIME FOR ME.

:banana: user added image :banana: user added image :banana:

Armitrex Studios
Now open!!
# 2 27-02-2003 , 12:48 AM
Subscriber
heeheeee user added image

I do not support Bush! Nor Saddam! Long live UN!
# 3 27-02-2003 , 03:24 AM
Subscriber
Great stuff Ultragames... I used to have to go on a single computer as well... I bought my own 4 years ago.. and just bought another one right now... its also planted in my room seeing that i have not chosen to move out yet user added image (free food, parents dont nag me user added image). But yea, its great.. i can stay up as late as i want on my pc, and the only thing bothering them is that I type fast, and it makes lots of noise when i get going. That can bother them a bit... other than that im fine. You will find it more and more great as time goes on.... if you ever get the money to buy yourself your own computer, definately go for it man, no more sharing at all!

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com
# 4 27-02-2003 , 06:05 AM
My dad technialy owns it. But hes never on here. The only time he is, is when Hes fixing it or making it run faster. Now that its in my room, It will probably never be used by them.

Armitrex Studios
Now open!!
# 5 27-02-2003 , 09:41 PM
SM Alumni
hmmmm, no late night 'artistic' movie watching tho!!!

user added image

gimme everything u got