Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 08-04-2003 , 04:16 AM

what happend to the old point system here

what happend is there anyway i can get points without buying them. i can make a tut user added image

# 2 08-04-2003 , 04:23 AM
Subscriber
The only ways you can get points are:

actually buying them
being appointed MOTM (member of the month)
or you can try to win a monthly challenge

EDIT: about you doing a tutorial, I know Kevin a while back said that if everybody started making one, there'll be only free tutorials on SM and soon enough the site will go down because nobody is getting the VIP tutorials

-Emo

# 3 08-04-2003 , 04:23 AM
The Maya Mountain
as far as I know, points have always been bought since the point system started. Otherwise, you can win them by being voted Member of the Month by being helpful around the forum or by winning the challenges and competitions we have going on. Ask Kevin for more info when he returns. user added image

# 4 08-04-2003 , 04:29 AM
well what are monthly challenges:o

# 5 08-04-2003 , 04:33 AM
The Maya Mountain
Check the Challenges forum. user added image

# 6 08-04-2003 , 04:33 AM
Subscriber
https://forum.simplymaya.com/forumdis...?s=&forumid=39

every month we have a challenge where they pick a topic and everybody who wants to, can try their skill at it and if every body likes it, there is 2 winners at the end of the moth:

1) Normal Winner
2) Newbie Winner

-Emo

# 7 08-04-2003 , 04:49 AM
Normal = I HOPE I HOPE I HOPE!

Lol, I realy think I could use the points for that. If I had a group I points, I would be VERY willling to buy some more.

Armitrex Studios
Now open!!