Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 23-04-2003 , 06:52 PM

my latest Project!

Decided that I need to get off my rear end and start getting back to work again. lol. So, I made this durring lunch yesterday. I am tryin my luck at Tracking dark scenes, I am going to try and track a room at night, if I can get it to work, I have an idea to incorperate this guy in the room. THere isn't to much detail because I was just going to use them in low lit areas. Let me know what you think!! THanks Alot,
Brian

Please check
My (old) website!
# 2 23-04-2003 , 06:54 PM
here is a better lit version, THanks!
Brian

BTW, becuase of the scene that I am working on, do you think that the feet are ok? Also, do u think i should make him shorter? Thanks again.

Please check
My (old) website!
# 3 23-04-2003 , 09:02 PM
Kevin
nice mate!

cool character, nice eye and nose shape!

# 4 23-04-2003 , 09:22 PM
THanks kev. I am going to try to do camera shots like in Close encounters of the Third kind, Hopefully behind a door that is flooded with light, so it will be more like a siloette, and you will just be able to make out the Black eyes. I am not sure How I am going to do the white light yet, Any sugestions??? Thanks,
Brian

Please check
My (old) website!
# 5 23-04-2003 , 09:28 PM
They are PERFECT for midground/background elements!!!

I LOVE those little guys!

Nice to have ya back man!

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com
# 6 24-04-2003 , 04:01 AM
woo close and counters fo the third kind.