View Poll Results: Is this a good idea or what?
Yep - it frekin rules! 7 100.00%
nope - load of rubbish! 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 26-04-2003 , 12:07 AM
Kevin

Please Read - NEW BATTLE RULES

Right guys...here it is:

EVERY battle can now have a poll! so....

what you need to do is open your pool at the start of you thread like this one... as I am writing this there is a "post a poll option" below

so Say if you and another sm member want to do a 7 day battle then open a poll saying "who wins" with each name in the choices. Then there is a timeout option in the poll area, where you can set how long before the poll automatically shuts down

so you need to set the timeout for 9 days as 7 for the battle and 2 for people to get in there and vote...

Please state near the top of the thread that people shouldnt vote until that time so untill the countdown has 2 dats left on it!

If they do a mod WILL delete that vote

This should make it fun as you will see a little count down for you big vote...and it will make people finish on time!

points to remember:

1. Open you poll with the first post in your thread (if you are unsure then contact myself or M and we will do it for you)

2. State clearly for people to only start voting 2 days before the time is up... not before

3. You must finish your battles on time - the poll will auto shut !

4. Make sure to set a time out in your poll

5. Enjoy this new poll feature user added image

# 2 26-04-2003 , 01:32 AM
Subscriber
sounds like a good idea.... is it possible to put a feature for an auto-start on the poll so people can't vote early?

Take a glance at my <a href="https://forums.simplymaya.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9428"><b>Porsche 959</b></a> WIP
# 3 26-04-2003 , 05:00 AM
yeah.. an auto start woudl be handy and avoid a lot of confusion.

It would also make it easier to avoid bias and so on. Democracy style.

# 4 26-04-2003 , 07:48 AM
Kevin
at the moment I cant find a way to do this -no

sorry but this is exactly what I said in the mod area before even posting here!

I am trying to figure a way but Its no big deal as I will delete them until I find a solution