Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 17-05-2003 , 09:43 PM

Gallery Upload Bug?

Whats the deal with the gallery upload page? I went to upload something, but my name show up as ringhino and the email as f.gallorini@tin.it . That's not me. user added image

Dave Baer
Professor of Digital Arts
Digital Media Arts College
Boca Raton, Florida
dbaer@dmac.edu
# 2 17-05-2003 , 09:58 PM
Simply Maya OG
Not too sure, make sure your cookies are cleared out before doing it? Just a thought. Can we upload whatever/whenever we want, or do we need permission from a mod?

- Hybrid
# 3 18-05-2003 , 12:00 AM
SM Tea Boy
dave_baer I've seen this problem b4 ill look into it tomorrow thanks for bringing it up user added image

I-Iybrid you can upload whatever you like for the galley a mod will view the image and authorise it b4 it’s seen.

David.

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"