Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 01-07-2003 , 04:30 PM
Subscriber

Final Renders - July - Noobie

All of the noobie contestants have to post their final renders in this forum. You can also post them in your threads, but they must be posted in this thread as well to make sure they are not missed.

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com
# 2 28-07-2003 , 06:16 AM

Final Render

I am so angry right now. I was called out of town, so I cant work in maya for a few days. I threw this together in a rush so I would have some kind of scene. It didnt go so well, as you can see, but, oh well, Im not here to win.

Attached Thumbnails

It's Dr. Know, Not Darknow
# 3 28-07-2003 , 07:03 PM
sadly i want be able to use my maya computer for a while so i am going to have to use this as a final render....i know its not finished or textured.. but i cant even put a simple shader to it....im really sorry about that...
i am not even able to get a render from a better angle..
im really sorry about that....
i know there is no chance i will win because of this...but that is not the reason i enterd the challenge ...i had a great time doing this

so concider this my final render.
https://forums.simplymaya.com/attachm...=&postid=67617

- TwEeK
# 4 30-07-2003 , 11:32 PM
Subscriber
this wasnt supose to be the final rendering, but i will have to use it anyway

Attached Thumbnails
# 5 31-07-2003 , 05:52 PM
Redone it a little to make it a bit more tough. It might stand a little more chance in a fight now.

Attached Thumbnails

<a href="https://www.boygirldesign.co.uk">My Business</a>