Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 15-07-2003 , 04:28 AM

Rendering: Once Shot At A Time Or In One Big Bite?

Another question, folks... user added image

Okay, I just did a test render set up and so far, it rocks, what little time I spent on it. It was about a 30 second shot dolly shot revolving around a chair. Looked pretty neat IMHO. Now, during this render, I wanted to change the position of the camera in one of the frames to sort of give it a more hand held look. When I played it again in Playblast, the camera spun around and ended up all over the place. First question: how can I make adjustments after I've set keyframes?

Now, the question I have that I started this thread over is this. When you all are doing your short films, do you set up each shot and render a few seconds more than you need and do you render each shot like they do in the "real" movies - shot by shot - or do you do something else? :saywhat: I'm sure I just lost half of you all, as I always seem to do, but I was thinking..."Why would you render out a big movie at one time... why not do it in snippets?" Okay... I think I just answered my own question. Gotta split... the woman is nudging me to and signaking me for bed... so off I must go. :p

Russell

Russell Bolding
CEO/Founder - Russelltopia Studios
Web:https://www.russelltopia.com
Email:russbo@russelltopia.com
# 2 15-07-2003 , 04:29 AM
That word is "signaling"... not... whatever it was I said...

Russell

Russell Bolding
CEO/Founder - Russelltopia Studios
Web:https://www.russelltopia.com
Email:russbo@russelltopia.com
# 3 18-07-2003 , 12:06 PM
Subscriber
well seein as u answered ur own second question (:p) the answer to the first is the graph editor user added image select the camera (or whatever has the keyframes for ur camera) and go to the graph editor and start moving, editing, deleting, setting keys

- Simon

My Website: www.Glass-Prison.com