Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 21-07-2003 , 03:55 AM
Subscriber

how does a quadro card work with maya?

how does it work? does it enhance the rendering? does maya automatically use the card once it is installed on the computer?

thanks

visit my site :
www.vhylynx.net
# 2 21-07-2003 , 01:37 PM
Subscriber
it works like any other video card. yes it does enhance the real time "rendering" in maya (the viewports). if you software render the quadro card is no advantage. maya uses the card automatically. you should check in your driver setting to enhance the settings for maya.

hope that helps

# 3 22-07-2003 , 01:16 AM
How do I know if maya is using software or hardware rendering with my ATI Radeon card?

# 4 22-07-2003 , 01:33 AM
Subscriber
The viewports are hardware accelerated. If you use the hardware renderbuffer you can render with your videocard. If you just do a normal render with mayas internal renderer or mental ray it will not use the videocard.

Björn 'santa' Fredriksson

<A href=https://www.bjornfredriksson.com>Site Online.</A>

Check out our 1on1on1 battle for the SandCrawlers.