Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 14-10-2003 , 05:04 AM

Painter 8?????

i don't know if i should have posted in the technical forum ( i don't know if its only for maya so i posted here) here's the deal. i downloaded the trial version of corel painter 8 to see if it was worth the buy, installed it, opened it, the display is all messed up. made a new doc, instead of getting a nice clean white doc, i get a blue pile of cr@p, even the color picker is blue. i think its my g-force card?? what do you guys think??user added image

Gen

# 2 14-10-2003 , 11:01 AM
I don't know, maybe.

But I tried painter 8 yesterday too, and It's great, I'm not that good of a painter/drawer, but this program is fun to use. And I think I'm really gonna practice my 2D skills now.

# 3 14-10-2003 , 08:37 PM
NOOOOO!!! but i have a g-force 420 64 DDR video card, how can painter be giving me problems? i has to be compatible, it just has to!! for crying out loud its a g-force. someone help!user added image

# 4 14-10-2003 , 08:42 PM
Yeah, I got a Geforce 4 Go in this laptop.

# 5 16-10-2003 , 08:10 AM

solved it!!

well, as i thought, it was xp, (that's strange though but..) anyway i switched to 2k, so now its working. i'm still considering buying painter though.user added image