Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 31-10-2003 , 01:18 PM

Shrek it

I agree too!...Shrek is one of the best....but THE BEST OF THE BEST IT´S FINDING NEMO!!!!!!!! What are you think?

Hello to everybody i´m new here... i study maya here in my country (Caracas - Venezuela) for a company to produce the first animated movie in Latin America.

Greetings from Venezuela.

:bgreen:

https://www.alexnouel.com

Mi Mail is

# 2 31-10-2003 , 03:28 PM
Kevin
yeah I liked it, still like shriek the most but nemo was a great film!

I love the stoned turtle user added image

# 3 31-10-2003 , 05:31 PM
Subscriber
I liked Both But Nemo was just done fantasticly. I loved everthing about it. Tha texturing and lighting was supurb!user added image

Never Do Today What You Can Put Off Till Tomorrow..
My New Site MayaFx.com
# 4 07-11-2003 , 08:14 AM
19 year Veteran
Im more partial to the Toy Story movies than Nemo at this time, mainly because I haven't seen Nemo yet. I plan on watching Nemo when It's released on DVD.

I didn't like Shrek that much because of the ending, but thats just me. The animation however was top notch.

# 5 07-11-2003 , 08:54 AM
Epale Alex.

Yo tambien vivo en Venezuela.
Tu pagina está arrechisima hermano.
Le deseo la mejor de las suertes con el proyecto en el que está involucrado. (Mi primo me llegó con la información algo tarde, y segun el .. el curso de Maya ya no permite inscripciones.)

En todo caso, mis saludos .. y una birrita un dia de estos. user added image