Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 02-12-2003 , 05:29 AM

first timer

This is my first, anything. I have spent a stupid amount of time working on it and will probly spend allot more. So give me your opinon.

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 02-12-2003 , 05:30 AM
wide shot....

I could still use some help with some modeling. Check out my thread in newbies section. "problems w/ blend shape and bottle"

Attached Thumbnails

Last edited by lukedukeofpuke; 02-12-2003 at 05:36 AM.
# 3 02-12-2003 , 02:08 PM
right ok, nice start on your scene here's few things:

the bottle looks like it's made of plastic. You need to sharpen up the highlights to make it look more like a glass bottle. Are you raytracing? that way you will get reflections and refractions within the bottle that will help it's overall look

raise the dmap resolution of your shadows. They are looking a little blocky underneath the bottle and conversly look at adjusting the hardness of the shadow under the table it is too hard.

The big red light on the wall... why is that there? there is no light illuminating it so "hotly" user added image

Your bar stools although not directly illuminated will still cast some shadows. At the moment they look like they are kinda floating.

The football players look pretty cool. DId you model them aswell?

That should keep you going for a while user added image

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB