Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 05-01-2004 , 10:00 PM

Jan/Feb - z1mmnd14 - Noobie

My character is a Martial Artist and has two alter egos similar to Shadow Man

The good character is dressed in baggy white trousers. His main weapon is a bo staff.

The background of this character is that he was cursed, or something similar. This created his evil alter ego which he can switch to at any time. This evil character is neither living nor dead and is dressed in black. He has ripped skin/cloths. He uses mystical spells combined with his martial arts & bo staff. His main weapon is a ball of blue fire.

This is the first time that I’m really attempting to model a full human and I wanna do it good and as realistic as poss.

On another note, I’m looking for a profile and front view of a male face for ref. Full body front/profile ref could also be useful as I only have one.

I'll try to draw a concept as soon as poss. Wont be any fancy poses/colours. Just enough so you see what I’m aiming for.

Yeah, but no but yeah but no....
# 2 05-01-2004 , 10:02 PM
The Maya Mountain
sounds cool user added image