Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 07-01-2004 , 11:53 PM

curves

sry nubprob but how can i do curve square 2 one object, so that i can't single select all 4 curves ??? also that i just can select the square. n maybe someone can tell me i good TUTORIAL that explain how 2 use the xtrude n birail+3 options optimal.

thx !!! user added image first forum entry \o/ greetz 2 all

# 2 08-01-2004 , 04:13 AM
Subscriber
connect the four curves that make up a nurbs square? impossible dude. It simply can't be done because nurbs geometry is always made up of four sides. sorry. You CAN however, choose Window>Outliner and locate your square there. If you select it, you will see that all four sides are highlighted. This is because they are grouped together. Will that suffice?

# 3 08-01-2004 , 04:18 AM
Subscriber
If you want a simple way to select the whole square, select 1 side then press the up arrow key to select all sides.

# 4 08-01-2004 , 06:47 PM
mh but i got a rigged model here, where square curves are used for controller, and if i select them the prog. always select the whole square n not just on curve/side of the square ?!?!?!?

its the ikjoev3 model somebody of u should know this model n if not https://www.rigging101.com/

# 5 08-01-2004 , 06:51 PM
The Maya Mountain
You can connect square curves together. Make sure you use the "connect" attach option instead of "blend" to maintain the shape.

# 6 08-01-2004 , 09:42 PM
yeah isi thx !