Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 01-09-2005 , 11:53 AM
Subscriber

Movie Tuts available on DVD?

There are several movie tutorials available that I would like to purchase that appear to be only available as movie downloads, though would prefer to have them on hard copy such as DVD rather than the downloads. Is it possible to ask to purchase a Video training tutorial in DVD format?

If you believe in telekinesis, raise my right hand.
# 2 01-09-2005 , 11:59 AM
Subscriber
When you buy the downloadable videos, there is an option to add them to a DVDr. There is a cost of about 3 points to cover postage and packing. The added benefit of doing it this way is that you can download the some of the tutorial while waiting for the DVD. You can also add multiple tutorials to a DVD, such as the Apache set, and some of the Organics series.

Cheers,
Malcolm

'England Expects That Every Man Will Do His Duty' - Vice-Admiral Horatio Lord Nelson - Battle of Trafalgar - 21st October 1805
# 3 01-09-2005 , 12:04 PM
Subscriber
When you say add them to DVDR, does that mean I myself burn it to DVD, or just that it will be delivered as a DVD from SM?

# 4 01-09-2005 , 12:07 PM
Subscriber
You select the movies, as you would if you were downloading them, but click on the Add to DVDr button. When you have added everything that you want, and paid for it using points, SimplyMaya will burn them onto a DVDr, and send the disc(s) to your postal address.

Cheers,
Malcolm

'England Expects That Every Man Will Do His Duty' - Vice-Admiral Horatio Lord Nelson - Battle of Trafalgar - 21st October 1805
# 5 01-09-2005 , 12:09 PM
Subscriber
Excellent, thanks for the info. :0)