Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 28-02-2007 , 03:10 AM

Small Landscape

I just started on a small landscape project a while ago and thought I'd post it. I'm almost done modeling. I mostly used the Sculpt Geo. Tool.

Sorry the picture is blurry. Couldn't take a screen shot cause Im usin a mac dual processor with a mac keyboard, so theres no print button and its not render-ready yet.

Attached Thumbnails

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man."

George Bernard Shaw - Man and Superman
# 2 28-02-2007 , 03:21 AM
Found a way to get a screenshot with the accessibility keyboard.

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man."

# 3 28-02-2007 , 04:51 AM
Subscriber
Good start user added image

Screen shot with an apple :

apple+shift+4

# 4 28-02-2007 , 07:45 PM
Subscriber
yeah great start red ... will you use this landscape in any of your scenes or you just felt like making it?

# 5 28-02-2007 , 07:49 PM
Thanks for the crits guys.

Marlonjohn- yeah I just felt like doin this one as a seperate project.