Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 28-02-2003 , 11:57 AM
Kevin

OMG!

# 2 28-02-2003 , 12:13 PM
Subscriber
i didnt know what emotion to show i mean DAMM
:banana: user added image user added image user added image user added image

Thanks for wasting your time reading this line.
# 3 28-02-2003 , 01:25 PM
That's just scary!!!

Each arm probably weighs like 10 kilos or something!

# 4 28-02-2003 , 06:39 PM
The Maya Mountain
yeah, that guy has the world record in bicep inches.

# 5 28-02-2003 , 06:45 PM
Subscriber
I dont know about you but i think it would be funny if someone rendered him trying to wipe his arse!!!

<html><font size=2>
<font color="blue">
And after calming me down with some orange slices and some fetal spooning,
E.T. revealed to me his singular purpose.

--TOOL, 10,000 Days---

</font></pre>
</html>
# 6 28-02-2003 , 07:26 PM
Subscriber
News bulletin:

"And now we go directly to "whatever" the home town to the man of the worlds biggest muscles, to show these live reports, where aliens have not only abducted the man but also put up a alien looking BBQ stand. Police say they are unable to intervene, as the mas is roasted alive... omg... here's another spaceship... they brought friends... And the police is just standing there...

ten minutes later...

The show is over folks, and we mourn the loss of the man with the biggest muscles, unfortunatly he ended up in a doggy bag... omg... he's still alive, I can't believe it... wow... this was wierd... and now the two alien ships abducts some bystanders for some unknown purpose... holy **** run guys!, run!...

Another broadcaster later in the evening...

It appears that aliens landed on earth today and abducted a whole lot of people... There are people missing and the reports are coming in by the hour... this is the missing person list...

BritneySpears
GeorgeBush
Michael Jackson
A whole lot of boybands
Some local politicians from Norway
Keiko
SaddamHussein and his many inpersonators
The whole baywatch crew with Hasselhoff

and um... on i'm soo tired I only slept a few hours, and now my imagination has run out...

I do not support Bush! Nor Saddam! Long live UN!
# 7 28-02-2003 , 07:33 PM
SM Alumni
I was hunting around for a few reference pictures...blah blah blah

How many times have i heard that.

c'mon Kev, own up!!!

user added image

gimme everything u got
# 8 28-02-2003 , 07:40 PM
Kevin
ok ok ....i own up! I was hunting around for 30 inch biceps that i could get excited about LOL

# 9 28-02-2003 , 08:38 PM
i heard about that guy!

Those muscles are completely fake, he injected tons of this stuff into each muscle that he wanted to get big.. and i guess thats all. hes not really strong or anything (i dont think)

# 10 28-02-2003 , 08:46 PM
yeah i agree with dbirider. There is no way someone can big that big. That's just sick. He probably can't even move him arms around in a circle cause there so big. How would he wash his back. Those muscles would whack him in the head. haha

# 11 28-02-2003 , 10:01 PM
Kevin
well as it happens they can get that big.... ok there not natural, but no body builder who is "not natural" would get to this "WOW" level

take my word for this, I done body building for 7 years hard training! I was around 18 stone in weight with a waist of 29 inch! I was going to compete and when it came to the "injection" part I got scared and stopped!

There is a drug on the market that gives you a "pumped" look" before competing on competitions... I myself was going to do this due to my bad calf muscles...but never done it! but this guy wasnt using this!

Yes he uses "drugs" in general, but "many" use drugs and still dont get nowhere like this! oh and dbirider: yep he is strong mate...he can curl more then your body weight on one arm LOL

# 12 28-02-2003 , 10:51 PM
Subscriber
He'll be paying for all of this in a few years....

https://www.darrylworley.com/

https://www.defendamerica.mil/nmam.html
# 13 01-03-2003 , 12:57 AM
hmm.. never mind then about that guy not being stronguser added image

i like how in this picture his muscles just look sooooo offset

In school, this one kid who wants to be a body builder was talking about this guy.. and explained everything he did to get his muscles like that. I regret not paying attention to him user added image

# 14 01-03-2003 , 01:29 AM
hahahha is that legal.

# 15 01-03-2003 , 06:31 AM
Subscriber

Originally posted by undseth
News bulletin:

"And now we go directly to "whatever" the home town to the man of the worlds biggest muscles, to show these live reports, where aliens have not only abducted the man but also put up a alien looking BBQ stand. Police say they are unable to intervene, as the mas is roasted alive... omg... here's another spaceship... they brought friends... And the police is just standing there...

ten minutes later...

The show is over folks, and we mourn the loss of the man with the biggest muscles, unfortunatly he ended up in a doggy bag... omg... he's still alive, I can't believe it... wow... this was wierd... and now the two alien ships abducts some bystanders for some unknown purpose... holy **** run guys!, run!...

Another broadcaster later in the evening...

It appears that aliens landed on earth today and abducted a whole lot of people... There are people missing and the reports are coming in by the hour... this is the missing person list...

BritneySpears
GeorgeBush
Michael Jackson
A whole lot of boybands
Some local politicians from Norway
Keiko
SaddamHussein and his many inpersonators
The whole baywatch crew with Hasselhoff

and um... on i'm soo tired I only slept a few hours, and now my imagination has run out...

i dont care who gets abducted, i will personally abduct this guy from that list:

GeorgeBush user added image

sorry if its a bit offensive to the americans here:p