Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 01-11-2004 , 11:54 PM
Subscriber

point return

Is there anyway to get points back, I accidently ordered the tree frog modeling and texturing tutorial. However it was a mistake i was just trying to view the details of it. I was wondering if I could get my points back because I was wanting the ninja tutorial. I have not downloaded the tree frog modeling/texturing videos. Thanks!

- Kaiser

# 2 02-11-2004 , 09:47 AM
SM Tea Boy
You accidentally entered your user name and password on the discount page, and then hit a button labelled "mark as downloaded " also by accident because you thought this was going to show more details?

I see no reason why we can't give you points back which I'll do now just seems to me like a bloody difficult thing to do by accident.

David

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 3 02-11-2004 , 02:36 PM
Kevin
Dave - you are much nicer then me as I would have said no

but then again I am mean

# 4 02-11-2004 , 02:40 PM
I do the same techniques in both tuts so you will learn the same steps.

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 5 02-11-2004 , 04:01 PM
Subscriber
well actually i didnt realize that was to get the deal, i just saw my user name alreay in the field and entered my password then hit enter like usual. (I have had issue latey on webpages logging me out on accident, it happens all the time) But anyways thank you very much, i am very sorry for the inconvenience.

Kurt- I knew you used the same techniques in both, but i was wonting the organing modeling of a human, plus the ninja is cool.
BTW your dragon tut was also great.

Again I am sorry

- Kaiser