Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 06-03-2006 , 04:17 PM
Subscriber

coffee pot

Hello folks,

I've been too busy to be able to use Maya over the past fortnight so I thought I'd squeeze in an hours modelling today and came up with this. It sucks when the important stuff of the moment doesn't revolve round your hobby!!

Take it easy,

Mat.

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 06-03-2006 , 04:47 PM
Subscriber
hhaha yeah tell me about it.... some nice reflections there nice1 user added image

# 3 07-03-2006 , 01:25 PM
Great work mat - the coffee pot has a good solid feel to it. Hope you find time to get back into your other work.

# 4 07-03-2006 , 02:27 PM
Subscriber
Cheers for your thoughts,

I've had to put the the disco scene on hold for the moment. I get 5 weeks off university over easter though so I should make major headway with it then. Until easter I am going to be satisfied with smaller models just to keep my hand in!!

Take it easy,

Mat.