Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 08-03-2003 , 07:08 AM
Subscriber

Last Try

I usually don't give up, but this is my last try - just in case i'm boring somebody.
- how can i play the tutorial movies on an SGI (IRIX)?
- were can i get an ASL converter (ASL -> AVI) to use the QuickTime Player?

I did download the MS Media Player (Mac Vers.) but - like previously stated - encounter a severe frame skip.

As I became Subscriber it would be kinda harsh if I cannot take advantage...

When the only tool you use is a hammer, every problem begins to look like a nail.
# 2 08-03-2003 , 07:46 AM
Sorry I can't help you. I now nothing about MAC's. user added image user added image

That would really suck if you purchased a lot of points and now you can't even watch the vids. Sorry man. user added image

Yeah, I'm no help. just wanted to ask you: Change your screenName?

- Matt
# 3 08-03-2003 , 12:44 PM
Subscriber
There are several mac users on this forum, you may want to ask them in email or pm.
Or try cgtalk, 3dbuzz, highend3d. They have much more visitors so surely there's someone there that can help you out.
Or try a search on google, altavista.
hope this helps

# 4 08-03-2003 , 01:52 PM
SM Tea Boy
hmmm if you have the Mac version of Media player you should have no problems depends on the speed of your Mac.

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"