Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 09-08-2003 , 09:32 AM

last summer post....

hi im back, i had to edit a short betacam film of a friend... (and it was kinda: quick! we can use an avid station for free during a night! we know you know how to edit with premiere!...
well, at least now i can say i can edit with avid...

gotta get one of those Avid adrenalynes home...user added image
Those are killer machines...

So now ill just bury myself in bussiness-administration books and ill return to life (and maya-ing)user added image in september when i pass my 4 exams...user added image

Just one thing, i saw the GeForce4 demoing fur... does that means that they hardware render maya fur?/or more generallly speaking, thereĀ“s any card that does?

# 2 09-08-2003 , 05:18 PM
well i think i lied... theres much too hot to study... now i think about it to even try something in maya... darn its too much hot to even think... think ill aim for 3 of 4...

damn! someone can tell me were to find one of thoser e-books to reinforce willpower? user added image

# 3 09-08-2003 , 05:36 PM
for those of you wondering which is the best hardware to run maya into, i can say that if you have the money to buy a Adrenaline...

i wasnt allowed to mess with it and install maya (i wasnt even allowed to think about messing that system... user added image),

but a dual 2.8 mhz with 3 gb ram, quadro fx 2000 and lots of scsi disk space is guaranteed to make it fly.

I want it in my home!!, I WANT IT!

And you also get that hub thingie with all sorts of in/out connections...user added imageuser added image