Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 13-02-2003 , 01:05 AM
Subscriber

Battle of the posters

I was checking out the new posts and this looked kinda funny

its' tied right now... 6:4:2 user added image

-Emo

Last edited by Emo; 13-02-2003 at 01:08 AM.
# 2 13-02-2003 , 01:11 AM
postaholics...

# 3 13-02-2003 , 01:13 AM
Subscriber
when was this???? and where???

# 4 13-02-2003 , 01:16 AM
And the point of this is...... :p

Danny Ngan
Animator | Amaze Entertainment
my website | my blog | my job
# 5 13-02-2003 , 01:18 AM
Subscriber

Originally posted by tariqrf
when was this???? and where???

it was about ... 5 min old screen shot :p

and danny... well I'm here stuck in Oracle 9i SQL programming class and well.. I'm kinda bored user added image user added image

-Emo

# 6 13-02-2003 , 01:27 AM
OK, I understand that. Progra.....zzzzzzz....

:p

Danny Ngan
Animator | Amaze Entertainment
my website | my blog | my job
# 7 13-02-2003 , 03:18 AM
SM Tea Boy

Originally posted by Emo
it was about ... 5 min old screen shot :p

and danny... well I'm here stuck in Oracle 9i SQL programming class and well.. I'm kinda bored user added image user added image

-Emo

You know you're in trouble when it looks like this and you just touched typed it

SELECT $db{$input{'type'}}[0], $db{$input{'type'}}[3].name AS author, $db{$input{'type'}}[5].name AS category, $db{$input{'type'}}[4].name, main_script, readme, version, $db{$input{'type'}}[4].discription, image1, image2, downloaded , $db{$input{'type'}}[3].email AS author_email, $db{$input{'type'}}[3].homepage AS author_homepage
FROM $db{$input{'type'}}[4], $db{$input{'type'}}[3], $db{$input{'type'}}[5]
WHERE $db{$input{'type'}}[4].$db{$input{'type'}}[0]=?
AND $db{$input{'type'}}[4].$db{$input{'type'}}[1]=$db{$input{'type'}}[5].$db{$input{'type'}}[1]
AND $db{$input{'type'}}[4].$db{$input{'type'}}[2]=$db{$input{'type'}}[3].$db{$input{'type'}}[2]

Id give my left nut for a copy of Oracle to work with, bloody MySQL user added image

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 8 13-02-2003 , 04:43 AM
Subscriber
lol ..

david... along with my book came a set with 3 CDs of Oracle for me to install and use at home! user added image

but I had trouble installing the damn thing... user added image

and about your code, WOW, we havent gotten that far..

today in class we discussed GROUP BY and the different things it does like SUM, AVG, MIN/MAX, and so on....

-Emo

# 9 13-02-2003 , 04:44 AM
Subscriber
David

If it was for personal use you can download it at oracle. I downloaded the 3 disks about 1.5 gig worth zipped.
I am playing with it on one of my pcs and wow I love it. I wish i had a chance to go to school for it as reading 5000 pages of text at home sucks!user added image

Never Do Today What You Can Put Off Till Tomorrow..
My New Site MayaFx.com
# 10 13-02-2003 , 05:48 AM
SM Tea Boy
Joe, Emo Thanks guys i know you can download Oracle Iv got it here but i need it for commercial use just cant justify the price tag at the moment user added image

Mind you MySQL 4 now supports nested selects so its not all bad user added image

Emo most of that code is just perl looks a lot more frightening than it is user added image

David

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"