Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 03-05-2007 , 04:08 AM
Subscriber

modeling real world

How do you know how big to make buildings and other environment pieces for character animation. I have modeled some environments I want to drop a character in but it is to small. Also I want to model a long road scene for a motorcycle ride. How do I make the road long enough for a 4 minute motorcycle ride.

# 2 03-05-2007 , 04:53 AM
Subscriber
I'm not sure if i can help but, could you just scale your character up to when he looks at the right size? And im not sure about the road since i havent done animation, im not sure if this is what you are looking for but here is a link to something kind of simular.... https://www.cgchat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10437

sorry if this dosent help at all.

Do what you like, like what you do.